St David’s Prep considers the welfare and safety of its pupils and staff to be of the utmost importance. We have introduced comprehensive procedures to minimise the risk of Coronavirus infection within the school.
St David’s Prep follows all Government guidance on Coronavirus and has a number of safety measures in place, including:
- class bubbles
- stringent cleaning procedures
- social distancing where possible
- staggered pick up and drop off times
- staggered lunches, breaks and playtimes
- dedicated entrances and outside play areas for each bubble
- strategically placed hand sanitiser stations
If you would like to hear more about the Coronavirus safety measures we have in place, please get in touch for more detail.